1. From the Ducati “SETTING” menu, select the item “MENU” (this is done by pressing the ENTER key on the Ducati handlebar).
2. Select the item “BLUETOOTH” and afterwards the item “PAIRING”.
3. Select the item “RIDER” to start searching for the device installed on the rider’s helmet.
4. Bring the N-Com system to the “Configuration” menu and select the item “Mobile pairing” (please refer to the N-Com user manual).
5. The N-Com device is detected after a few seconds. Select it from the list. After a few seconds, the Ducati system will go back to the PAIRING screen and the N-Com device will be stored in memory. On the main screen, the two devices will appear as being connected one to the other (connection is confirmed by a blue icon at the top right of the main screen).
6. From now on, all audio coming from the motorbike is transmitted to the helmet.
The pairing up is saved by both the helmet and the motorbike, and it is not lost upon turning them off. That is, after turning on the Ducati and the N-Com system, the two will connect automatically.
MOBILE PHONE CONNECTION
To use your mobile phone while riding, it is advisable to pair it up directly to the audio system of the motorbike (please refer to the motorbike user manual). By doing so, the calls will be transmitted to the helmet. Incoming calls will be answered using the Ducati controls.
ADJUSTING THE VOLUME
By updating the N-Com B901 system to the last available Firmware version, you can adjust the volume of the audio coming from the bike directly from the controller located on the handlebars. While riding, you will be able to turn up or down the volume of the multimedia audio transmitted in the helmet without having to take your hands off the handlebars.
N.B.: Adjusting the volume DOES NOT affect the audio of phone calls.