1. From the Harley Davidson menu, select in the following sequence: Configuration > Wireless Headset > Pair rider headset.
2. Access the “Configuration” menu of the N-Com system and select item “Mobile phone pairing” (please refer to the N-Com user manual).
3. The N-Com device is detected after a few seconds. Select it to complete the pairing.
4. From now on, all audio coming from the motorbike is transmitted to the helmet.
The pairing up is saved by both the helmet and the motorbike, and it is not lost upon turning them off. That is, after turning on the Harley Davidson and the N-Com system, the two will connect automatically.
MOBILE PHONE CONNECTION
To use the mobile phone while riding, follow the procedure below.
1. From the Harley Davidson menu, select in sequence: Configuration > Bluetooth Configuration > List paired devices > Add new device.
2. Start the search for Bluetooth devices on the mobile phone.
3. The mobile phone is detected after a few seconds. Select it to complete the pairing and the connection. By doing so, the calls will be transmitted to the helmet. Incoming calls will be answered using the Harley controls.