To connect to the audio system of the Honda Goldwing and keep the intercom connection via Bluetooth with your passenger active, proceed as follows.
1. Pair up the N-Com system fitted on the Rider helmet to the motorbike, as described in the paragraph above (items 1-3).
2. Pair up the N-Com system fitted on the passenger’s helmet to the motorbike: from the Honda Goldwing menu, select in the following sequence: Audio Settings > Bluetooth Settings > Passenger HS pairing > Request.
3. Access the “Configuration” menu of the N-Com system fitted on the passenger’s helmet and select the item “Mobile phone pairing” (please refer to the N-Com user manual).
4. The N-Com device is detected after a few seconds. Attention: you need to press “Cancel” on the Honda display in order to exit the screen and then select and connect the N-Com system.
5. From now on, all audio coming from the motorbike is transmitted to the helmet.
The pairing up is saved by both the helmet and the motorbike, and it is not lost upon turning them off. That is, after turning on the Honda Goldwing and the N-Com systems, their connection is automatic.