To connect to the audio system of the Ducati and keep the intercom connection via Bluetooth with your passenger active, proceed as follows.
1. Pair up the N-Com system fitted on the Rider helmet to the motorbike, as described in the paragraph above (items 1-5).
2. Pair up the N-Com system fitted on the passenger’s helmet to the motorbike. From the Ducati “SETTING” menu, select the item “MENU” (this is done by pressing the ENTER key on the Ducati handlebar).
3. Select the item “BLUETOOTH” and afterwards the item “PAIRING”.
4. Select the item “PASSENGER” to start searching for the device installed on the passenger’s helmet.
5. Put the N-Com system fitted on the passenger’s helmet in “Setting” mode (please refer to the N-Com user manual).
6. The N-Com device is detected after a few seconds. Select it from the list. After a few seconds, the Ducati system will go back to the PAIRING screen and the N-Com device will be stored in memory. On the main screen, the two devices will appear as being connected one to the other (connection is confirmed by a blue icon at the top right of the main screen).
7. From now on, all audio coming from the motorbike is transmitted to the helmet.
The pairing up is saved by both the helmet and the motorbike, and it is not lost upon turning them off. That is, after turning on the Ducati and the N-Com systems, their connection is automatic.