Instructions for use
- To pair up an N-Com «B902» series system with an intercom system of another brand, you need to access the “Pairing Up Menu” in the N-Com «B902» series system, then select the item voce “Universal Intercom Pair up“. The other intercom will have to carry out a search as for the pairing up of a mobile phone. Consult the user manual of both devices for the detailed procedures to be followed;
- By pairing up the N-Com system with another intercom, you can manage the communication just like a normal intercom connection. The intercom system of a different brand will hear the incoming call tone and, once the answer key is pressed, the intercom connection will be active.
- Intercom systems of other brands can connect the N-Com intercom by pressing the command that carries out the “Voice call / Dial last number called” function and disconnect the N-Com intercom by pressing the command that carries out the “Hanging up/rejecting a phone call” function. Consult the user manual of both devices for the detailed procedures to be followed;
- During use of the UNIVERSAL INTERCOM, the B902 system keeps the connection active to the MAIN DEVICE only (and not to the SECOND MOBILE PHONE or to the SATELLITE NAVIGATOR.
- The intercom system connected to N-Com B902 may not allow simultaneous connection to a mobile phone.
- Only one system paired up in Universal Intercom mode can be stored.
- Remote communication between two motorcycles is possible with different intercom systems ("Universal Conference" function). Consult the user manual of both devices for the detailed procedures to be followed;
- The range of the Bike-to-Bike communication depends on the range of both the connected systems.